Home Depot: Goodby Martha

"Separately, [Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia] retail partner Home Depot confirmed yesterday that its current deal to sell Martha Stewart-branded paint has dried to an unflattering finish ? it will no longer sell Martha Stewart Living-branded paints but will go forward with a more limited agreement with Stewart that gives customers the ability to mix Martha?s color palette into Glidden-branded paints. "

Read more:

HeyBub

Paint gets old, it gets all wrinkly like Martha.

Reply to
Frank

Who cares!!!! I dont..... Colors are the same color without her name on them. It's about the same as buying car touchup paint from the car dealer at $30 per can, (which says GM or Ford) on the can, or getting it at the auto parts store under a generic name for $4 a can.

Reply to
jw

I thought she was in jail in Connecticut. If she's not, it's a shame.

For the record, Chrysler charges little or no more than Dupli-color charged. (or Plasticote, which pretty much is no more, iiuc)

A heck of a lot better than Toyota, which doesn't sell aerosol paint at all. Now I feel lucky to find a company on the web that sells a can for 20 dollars. (Plus they say one has to buy a base coat for anotehr 20 dollars.)

:>, or getting it at the auto parts

Reply to
micky

You have a good idea. They could have Martha Graham's Sing Sing Chartreuse, Leaventworth Lemon, and Alcatraz Aqua.

Thie last one is named not after the walls but the bay.

Reply to
micky

She got out and is on tv these days according to my wife. I never was impressed with her paint, she also cooks apparently, not using the paints to make her food look better I hope.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Does sheriff Joe, know about that?

Reply to