Home Depot Genius

As serious as the fact that the word "gullible" does not appear in any english language dictionary, printed or online, or otherwise.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Fess up, now -- you took that Mister Ed stuff seriously, didn't you?

Reply to
Doug Miller

I know. I posted that site the day before you did, just because he asked.

Reply to
Grandpa

Actually, "gullible" means "Cardassian" and no, I'm not going to explain that :-)

Reply to
Harry

that must be a fake.no way those little ropes could hold all that weight.lucas

ds549