Home Depot Counter Top

Any opinions on Home Depot kitchen counter tops? These are the laminated ones.
Thanks

Which color do you want our opinions on ?
AMUN

We used this to make a folding table in our laundry room, and it's done fine for ~ 10 years. We cut it from underneath, first applying duct or masking tape on the laminate side to prevent chipping.
I'd not use it as a countertop in the kitchen- seems to me the chipboard under the laminate is too soft for hard use.
skg

That would all depend on what you want to use it for. I have a couple. One I use for ebay photography and storage. It is about eight feet. I have never used them for kitchens, but for counter tops for laundry areas, and such, they are fine.
Steve