Home Depot closing stores

Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new england.
in the bonds of the old south
Michael Lane
When your lying on your deathbed you don't regret the things you did, but the things you didn't do.
just a private wrote:

The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in Brattleboro, Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.
Jennifer wrote:

Fewer Home Depot stores is a good thing, in my opinion.
on 5/3/2008 5:13 PM Jennifer said the following:

Although New York is not considered a New England state, it is in the NE, and the one in Rome, NY is one that is closing.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
just a private wrote:

The Prohibition was originally imposed to avoid such posts.
However, I might agree with your last line! ;)
Clot wrote:

I bet there are SOME people who regret what they did.

Corse there are. Most obviously some who abandon their kids etc.
yes, but it is less than 1% of their stores in the usa.
--

"just a private" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3137.bay.webtv.net...
readandpostrosie wrote:

-
>> Sawn paper where Home Depot is closing 15 stores. Mostly n north & new >> england. >> >> in the bonds of the old south >> >> Michael Lane >> >> >> When your lying on your deathbed >> you don't regret the things you did, >> but the things you didn't do. >> >>
But it is a good start...
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (just a private) wrote in

Posting this is meant to have us read into it what?
What ever yours imply this implies the opposite.
    "The company reiterated Thursday its intention to      open 55 new retail stores in the 2009 fiscal year."
Just point to the article if you think it's of interest to the group and let the reader make their own conclusions.
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/onnnews/stories/2008/05/01/home_depot_closing.html?sid 2
http://ir.homedepot.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid07713
just a private wrote:

I can only dream that they'll close one of the ones near me and sell it to Lowe's.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
just a private wrote:

But they are opening three times as many new stores than they are closing.
Their company song: ------------- We march.
For our lands. For our freedoms. For our families.
Brothers. Fathers. Sons.
We march.
For honor's sake. For duty's sake. For glory's sake.
We march.
Into Hell's mouth we march.