Home Depot Apologizes to Pencil Thief

Page 2 of 2

I understand about the stainless appliances (I'm going with black, myself), but stainless steel for the sink goes quite well with both white and the blue granite, and, well, it's the sink. Having an item like a sink in stainless, even if it's the only thing, still "fits" because it's expected. If you know what I mean.
Banty

sink.
a deep

Went
can use

flexibility
I guess that's something I could consider too. Thanks for the suggestion.
td

6507
CP-67
Owner:Chinook-L
Owner:Sibernet-L

large
brushed
expensive
I wish we had available your choices. We are in the southeast, and live in an area where 'do it yourself-ing' isn't very widespread. When we first moved here from the Midwest, there was only one hardware store. Since we've been here things have improved 100 %, but it's still hard to find places, other than the large stores like Home Depot or Lowes, that will deal with customers who aren't contractors. Of course for the counter tops we will go with professional installation. But my husband and I enjoy doing things like tileing ourselves. We had a contractor do one of our bathrooms, and then did the master bath ourselves a few years later. We really love the bathroom we did. The contractor's is just so/so. My husband wants to do it over himself. Another thing we've found here is that although someone comes out and gives you an estimate, many times the crew he sends out to do the job appear to be day-laborers.
td

Wal-Mart does that a lot. They CALL it "inventory management", but still make it look like you're being accused of something.
I keep on going when it's just the machine complaining.

Mark Lloyd

If you buy an item online the little gadget is always still active when you get it. You can always use those ones to stick to carts. they are sure to work.