Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc. Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?
-- brooklyn sual
My Mom has bought furniture from [urlwww.lifestyle-landscapes.com] Landscape Designers Seattle [/url] and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy.