Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc. Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?

-- jek.don

Reply to
jek[dot]don

My Mom has bought furniture from [url=

Designers Seattle [/url] and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy.

Reply to
ketrex kax

My Mom has bought furniture from Landscape Designers Seattle and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at

ketrexkax

I know also these amazing selections of quality furniture for home and garden. The furniture is made from the highest grade teak wood grown in Indonesia. Try this site

from the Free Home Improvement Forum at

Jmmv08

snipped-for-privacy@fellahmarketing-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Jmmv08) wrote in news:49209c18$0$33534$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sonic.net:

Your Home Decorators Collection ongoing spam is about as dumb as it gets. You're about as slick as sandpaper in vise jaws.

The only way you're gonna make any bucks "vicky" is maybe doing a gang- bang.

Reply to
Red Green