Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc. Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?
-- jek.don
My Mom has bought furniture from [url=http://www.lifestyle-landscapes.com ] Landscape Designers Seattle [/url] and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy.
My Mom has bought furniture from Landscape Designers Seattle and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
I know also these amazing selections of quality furniture for home and garden. The furniture is made from the highest grade teak wood grown in Indonesia. Try this site http://www.upscaleteakfurniture.com . Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
snipped-for-privacy@fellahmarketing-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Jmmv08) wrote in

Your Home Decorators Collection ongoing spam is about as dumb as it gets. You're about as slick as sandpaper in vise jaws.
The only way you're gonna make any bucks "vicky" is maybe doing a gang- bang.