Home Decor

Hey everybody:) I just found an awesome site that I thought I'd share. They have all sorts of cute gifts and decor items. You'll find something for everybody. The url is www.adreamersdelight.com . You'll be sure to love it! I just bought their cinderella slipper and king arthur's castle. They'll go great with all the glass decor at my house. Let me know what you think!