Home Cleaning

Hi, I am new to the contractor field, recently I have found one job at web portals. I want to bid on that project. But little bit confused on bidding price.

link has more project details. Can any experienced contractor help on bidding price for that project and also I want to know that how to get more home projects at New Jersey. Thanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------------- Jimson Burg,

jimsonburg

Hi, I am new to the contractor field, recently I have found one job at web portals. I want to bid on that project. But little bit confused on bidding price.

link has more project details. Can any experienced contractor help on bidding price for that project and also I want to know that how to get more home projects at New Jersey. Thanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------------- Jimson Burg,

jimsonburg

Hi, I am new to the contractor field, recently I have found one job at web portals. I want to bid on that project. But little bit confused on bidding price. [url=

?id=65557365[/url]this link has more project details. Can any experienced contractor help on bidding price for that project and also I want to know that how to get more home projects at New Jersey. Thanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------------- Jimson Burg,

jimsonburg

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 07:05:57 +0000, webmaster.computer1_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (jimsonburg) wrote Re Home Cleaning:

1) You can't submit an intelligent bid on this until you see the house and talk to the owners to find out *exactly* what they want you to do (windows?, laundry?, etc) 2) If you want to take a shot in the dark, bid 10-hours at your desired hourly rate for a one-time job. For example, if your rate is $25/hr, bid $250 for a one-day-only 10-hour clean up. Following the one-day cleanup you will then bid on the job based on a thorough knowledge of what the job entails. If the owners doesn't like this, they are probably out to rip you. 3) Remember a bid is like a contract offer. Once you make it and it is accepted, it is a legally enforceable contract that you are required to perform. It is not an *estimate* which is subject to revision.
Reply to
Caesar Romano

You also have Parkinsons? You posted three times. Spammer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:55:22 -0400, "Twayne" wrote Re Re: Home Cleaning:

Good points.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:04:33 -0700, "Steve B" wrote Re Re: Home Cleaning:

Very true.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

"jimsonburg" wrote in message news:b5b08$4cad7155$45499b77$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...