Home Cleaning

Hi, I am new to the contractor field, recently I have found one job at web portals. I want to bid on that project. But little bit confused on bidding price. http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/rfp.php?ide557365 this link has more project details. Can any experienced contractor help on bidding price for that project and also I want to know that how to get more home projects at New Jersey. Thanks in advance for your help.
------------------------------------- Jimson Burg, http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/
Hi, I am new to the contractor field, recently I have found one job at web portals. I want to bid on that project. But little bit confused on bidding price. http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/rfp.php?ide557365 this link has more project details. Can any experienced contractor help on bidding price for that project and also I want to know that how to get more home projects at New Jersey. Thanks in advance for your help.
------------------------------------- Jimson Burg, http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/
You also have Parkinsons? You posted three times. Spammer.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
------------------------------------- Jimson Burg, http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/
On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 07:05:57 +0000, webmaster.computer1_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (jimsonburg) wrote Re Home Cleaning:

1) You can't submit an intelligent bid on this until you see the house and talk to the owners to find out *exactly* what they want you to do (windows?, laundry?, etc)
2) If you want to take a shot in the dark, bid 10-hours at your desired hourly rate for a one-time job. For example, if your rate is $25/hr, bid $250 for a one-day-only 10-hour clean up. Following the one-day cleanup you will then bid on the job based on a thorough knowledge of what the job entails. If the owners doesn't like this, they are probably out to rip you.
3) Remember a bid is like a contract offer. Once you make it and it is accepted, it is a legally enforceable contract that you are required to perform. It is not an *estimate* which is subject to revision.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:55:22 -0400, "Twayne"

Good points.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:04:33 -0700, "Steve B"

Very true.

message

Really a lame site there Burgs!