Hi Guys,
Something you must do!! I have just installed CCTV in my home. I got a quote from some local firms in the UK and it was outrageous to say the least. So, I had a look round to see how hard it could be! Its EASY, its just like plugging your TV aerial in. I got all my stuff from a place I found on the net. It was www.cctvretail.co.uk
Sorry, but I had to share it with someone, my wife isn't that interested!!