And still drunk.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:1fdbc$46df93ba$9440c41e$9857 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance drunken monkey boi, dance.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:15669$46e16d24$9440c41e$23671 @STARBAND.NET:

Prove your claims you drunken fool. You can&#39;t and you know it.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:5c7b4$46e201ae$9440c41e$13056 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an clueless retard, kj&#39;s an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:a8bb0$46ec9a18$9440c41e$12677 @STARBAND.NET:

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:9751b$46edea58$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:64c2b$46ef52ae$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:85249$46f095c6$9440c41e$9656 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark