Home air conditioning system

I have a Ducharme 1 Ton air conditioning fan/condensor on my home air conditioning system. I've been unable to find any documentation on it. I'd like to oil the motor on the fan. Is this something i can do myself? I've shut off the power at the panel and at the unit shut- off. Unit is approx 3 years old.

Look to see if it has plugs in oil ports, I would think at 3 yrs old it has sealed bearings, our old unit 20+ has plugs, the newer one doesnt.

Thankyou for the reply. Would you happen to know whether there even is a ducharme company? I can't seem to find their info on the internet. I was hoping to download a manual.

Thats weird, maybe its made in Myanmar, there is a instalation co in Fla called ducharme, are you shure of the spelling

Try Ducane

I haven't checked it yet but im a little embarassed because i think your right... thanks again for your help.

I never bother oiling that stuff. Generally they last anywhere from 10 to 20 years without oiling them and it's almost as much trouble oiling them as it is to just replace the motor. So instead of going to all that trouble every 1 to 3 years I just do it when the motor conks out. Your's might be more expensive but I've never had to pay more then around $100 for a motor.

It doesn't look overly complicated to replace.. alot more complicated to oil. Thanks.