home A/C and R-22 - cost per lb

Page 7 of 7
$85/LB installed is our price. As of March 2012 R22 had gone up 350% Our co sts are all tasks though. meaning, the labor and freon are all included wit h R22 add. You need to properly test the system for proper charge with a su bcool or superheat test depending on what sort of metering device the syste m uses.
On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:29:02 PM UTC-4, ps56k wrote:

Let us earn your business! R22 Virgin - $255.00 per / drum 410a - $63.00
My name is Ace Emard and I am the Outside Sales Rep for City Electric Supply. No job is too big or too small! We offer free delivery and have many convenient locations throughout the DFW Metroplex. Please feel free to call me for any information on products or a quote for an upcoming job.
We have great lighting & Tool Deals right now!!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!. www.mcg-usa.com www.tamliteusa.com
We have 60 years of operating history and 1250 locations worldwide. We are a family owned business based on family principles. Each branch has the freedom to meet the needs of its individual marketplace. We have a "customer service first" attitude. We have access to products exclusive to City Electric Supply. You can use your account to purchase at any CES location. We offer consistent pricing both locally and nationally. Free local delivery items.
Regards, Ace Emard City Electric Supply Outside Sales 2401 Executive Drive Garland, TX 75044 Cell (469) 733-0246 Office (972) 202-2080 Fax (972) 278-2695 https://www.facebook.com/CityElectricSupplyGarland snipped-for-privacy@CES-US.NET www.cityelectricsupply.com Remember this--a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. - 2 Corinthians 9:6