Holub Wire Stripper

I have an old Holub brand model 18-225 romax wire stripper which is fantastic for working with romax. I would like to find one for my son. A web search shows up nothing. Anybody have any knowledge of this company? Thanks.
Mike D.

Not really. It shows up on a couple electrical supply house listings: http://tinyurl.com/25qwof http://tinyurl.com/25cd9v Ebay has a couple listings but not for wire strippers. Nothing on Amazon.
Dean
-

Holub is now owned by Thomas and Betts. Here is their catalog and it is in there. http://www-public.tnb.com/contractor/docs/electricians.pdf

: ( The stripper is no longer available. This is such a handy item! One small tool slices the outer casing and the individual wires inside. I guess I need to keep my eyes open at the flea markets.

I guess they need to update their catalog. You could try calling some electrical supply companies to see if they still have the tool in their inventories. In addition to flea markets check out ads for contractors going out of business.
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 07:40:25 -0500, "John Grabowski"

If what you are looking for is a stripper that strips off the outer romex jacket, and then can strip the individual wires, Ideal makes one:
http://www.mytoolstore.com/ideal/ide11-07.html
I have one I bought at a the borg...works really well. It does 12-2 w/g and 14-2 w/g.
HTH,
Paul
replying to Mike Dobony, Wilmon wrote:

I have a HOLUB 223 romex cable stripper about 40 years old. Looks like one side is about 2" vertical then a 45 degree to right about 2" then vertical again about 2" It does 12 & 14 on one end and 10 on the other. I need new blades. snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com
On 12/26/2013 9:44 PM, Wilmon wrote:

http://www.builderdepot.com/browse.ihtml?pid 77321&step=5&prodstoreid414
http://preview.tinyurl.com/m7ye3s9
Here's a link to Romex strippers from different manufacturers:
https://www.thefind.com/hardware/info-romex-stripper
TDD
replying to Mike Dobony, Mary wrote: I recently got one of these at a yard sale, ITT Holub 18-225 wire gauge and stripper. Will be listing it on eBay later today.