Holmes on Holmes

This show is pretty good. I'm glad he isn't spending my money. He sure does find some shoddy work.
--
LSMFT

You can learn something from every show. The new whole house surge suppressors are an example. They are modestly priced, a breeze to install and high on my list of important projects. Another neat gambit was the row of LED's outlining the walkway to the dock at a vacation home. Even fence building was a big thing as the crew showed how to set uptime saving fixtures. I do wish they would show more of the cute little blonde crew member. Diversity is great, you know. <G>
Joe
No I think it was accurately named, that fool is very full of himself.
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:55:46 -0700, Smitty Two