Holmes on Holmes

This show is pretty good. I'm glad he isn't spending my money. He sure does find some shoddy work.

Reply to
LSMFT

You can learn something from every show. The new whole house surge suppressors are an example. They are modestly priced, a breeze to install and high on my list of important projects. Another neat gambit was the row of LED's outlining the walkway to the dock at a vacation home. Even fence building was a big thing as the crew showed how to set uptime saving fixtures. I do wish they would show more of the cute little blonde crew member. Diversity is great, you know.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Reply to