Hollow core doors

Lots of solid core doors without panels. Block Core, plywood covered

Usually the door jam is weaker than the door. Steel re-enforced jams are available

A fire door is required between house and garage.
On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 20:47:48 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I remmember now. They did break in through the door. They thought that the door was invulnerable, or there would be no guarantee, but it seems the door is vulnerable. It's just that the odds are no one will break in.

The door was damaged. I think they thought the door was the problem, but I I didn't see it.

Good to know.