Holiday Sales....

Where did I tell people to eat fast food? I might eat it a dozen times a year. Only when I'm too far from home to wait for food, or after labwork early in the morning when I'll pick up a sandwich after fasting.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

There is too much sodium in almost all PREPARED food. EVEN fast food places give it away if you need so much of it.

I eat it more than I should, but usually in similar circumstances. We've been moving and getting our AL house on the market, so time is short and we've done way too much FF. Ordinarily we go to full-service restaurants, but they also use more salt than is needed.

Reply to
krw

Tell her I am impressed with her---it might give her a smile!

Reply to
Tom Gardner