Holiday Sales....

Page 6 of 6
21:49:59 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    You're gonna have to call the HazMat team. I mean the Janitor can clean up the kitty litter, but the rest is toxic.
--
pyotr
pyotr filipivich wrote:

What about those poor janitors who work at law schools?
18:50:58 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    The losers at the Janitor Sweeps. Generically known as Igors. Every so many years, there's an upsurge in monster movies, and they can find work as dull witted minions: "Yetth Matther! Fetch the Houndthth! I'th Helpink!" But when there are no bit parts, they go back to the L-schools, and ... well, it is sort of like home. I mean, surrounded by seemingly normal people who are having their very soul sucked out of them ... "not like the old dayth, but at leatht the florethent lamps thort of flicker like the torcheth did."
tschus pyotr

--
pyotr