Holiday Sales....

A man after my own heart!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

There are more nuts than you can ever use, who crosspost to RCM.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I did that, 15 years ago.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That was TOO easy, you don't get any points!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Actually, I can't think of anything I want or need, I guess that's old age setting in.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Then buy your own damed nuts! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'll bet you can't remember if you had breakfast. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I wore khakis and a polo shirt!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Are you sure? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I agree on the Interstate batteries but they're expensive. Most people don't keep cars long enough to buy them. I got seven years on the factory battery and have four now on the cheap AutoZone battery. Not sure why I'd buy an Interstate, here in the South.

Reply to
krw

He's been wearing them for a week. It's wash day tomorrow.

Reply to
krw

You two ought to get a room..... 3 hr short stays (ought to be enough for a quickie, eh?) are cheaper before 6 pm.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Lucky him! I have jury duty today. I've had a headache for three days, and almost no sleep for a week. I've been up sick since 1:15 AM. Now I get to be grilled by both sides for the selection process. :(

Maybe if I vommit on a lawyer, I'll be excused?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ask them if you can reschedule your service when you check in.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I told them I would vote "Not Guilty" no matter what and I've never been called again. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'm not even supposed to be called, since I'm 100% disabled, but they won't take me off the list because of so many people who don't bother to show up. They claim the pool is too small, and the same retirees are on jury after jury. My VA doctor doesn't see any reason to excuse me, or most other disabled Veterans. I want to know how and where all my medicine & insulin will be stored & secured.

A judge told a local business owner that he couldn't be excused, even though he has no employees. He works 14 to 16 hour days at his gas station, and was told to lock the place up for up to three weeks. He told the judge to go to hell, that he wouldn't have a business to go back to after a week of being closed. The $15 a day pay wouldn't come close to his losses. His station is the only one owned & operated by someone born & raised locally. I'd rather pay a couple cents a gallon more to buy there, than one where it takes three or more tries to make a clerk understand that you want $20 worth of gas & a receipt.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I hope they ask about the death penalty. Yes, fry them all! Both lawyers & the judge, while they are at it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ask them about "jury nullification" and ask if the other jurors have been advised about it.

You will be out of there like a rocket.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

A judge once told me that i don't have the right to nullify the law. I told the judge jury nullification is a power and no state granted right is needed. GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

The notice also said that I can't wear shorts to the courthouse, but due to the damage to my legs, they are all I can wear. Who knows? I might have to call a TV station about them. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell