holes in foundation repair suggestion?

I have two holes in my foundation presumably from improper gutter placement and the water drain/laid right around these areas of the foundation. Once this has been rectified, how should I go about repairing the holes? One hole is probably a 2" oval in size, while the other is also oval and larger, probably 1-2" wide x 6" long.
Thanks, Sebastin
Add pictures here
✖

Assuming you just have the two holes and the foundation is otherwise sound, then use concrete. However, it seems unusual that water directed at the foundation would cause just two oval holes.
Add pictures here
✖

You don't want to use standard mortar or concrete. You need something that expands and is waterproof. Hydraulic cement is the stuff you will ask for at the store. You can use expanding foam from the inside if it is accessible after you have plugged the outside, but don't blow out the hydraulic cement plug with the foam. You will probably have to fill the holes in a couple of applications as the stuff sets up quickly and is pretty loose stuff.
Do a Google video search for "hydraulic cement" - there should be a video somewhere.
✖
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:54:51 -0400, "Sebastin Maxtor"

Hydraulic cement. From a pool repair supply.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 11, 12:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Or any hardware or big box store. Everybody carries it.
✖