Hole in Tile Floor

I have a hole in my tile floor the size of a penny round and probably less than an inch deep. The tile is a smoke whitish pink. Any suggestions on how to fix this without having to redo the floor? The tile is is one of the middle tiles and its throughout my home so taking it up would be a nightmare.

Thanks

Reply to
jenncard

Structural but visible: fill with grout.

Best cosmetics: cut a matching plug from a spare tile or inconspicuous spot, epoxy in place.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Are no extra tiles in the house, maybe you can ger an exact color and batch match at a local tile store and put in one piece.

Reply to
m Ransley

There are many kinds of tile. What is yours? Vinyl, ceramic, granite, woodplank, ?????????????

Your question can not be answered without knowing...... Either way, you need a spare tile to do it right, but how to do it depends on the type of tile.

Reply to
maradcliff

Epoxy a brass compass rose into the hole, and pretend you meant to do that.

Reply to
Goedjn