Hole in Tile Floor

I have a hole in my tile floor the size of a penny round and probably less than an inch deep. The tile is a smoke whitish pink. Any suggestions on how to fix this without having to redo the floor? The tile is is one of the middle tiles and its throughout my home so taking it up would be a nightmare.
Thanks
jenncard writes:

Structural but visible: fill with grout.
Best cosmetics: cut a matching plug from a spare tile or inconspicuous spot, epoxy in place.
Are no extra tiles in the house, maybe you can ger an exact color and batch match at a local tile store and put in one piece.
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:31:45 -0500, "jenncard"

There are many kinds of tile. What is yours? Vinyl, ceramic, granite, woodplank, ?????????????
Your question can not be answered without knowing...... Either way, you need a spare tile to do it right, but how to do it depends on the type of tile.
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:31:45 -0500, "jenncard"

Epoxy a brass compass rose into the hole, and pretend you meant to do that.