hole in sink

Egad! There's a small hole in the metal sheath of my bathroom sink. Now water pours through onto the bottom of the cupboard under the sink (or it would, if I was still using the sink). Not good.

Is it possible to patch this hole, or do I have to replace the whole sink?

Argo

science fantasy)

Reply to
Argo

"Argo" wrote in news:1128365311.284723.180600 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

If it is a metal sink and the hole is small enough, ie a pinhole, I would try some metal epoxy putty.

Reply to
GoHabsGo

How did the hole get there? If a new sink, get a replacement. If it rusted through, then time for a new sink. If it was an accident, then you may be able to patch it, but unless it is very small, you will likely to be able to see it.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan