hole in sink

Egad! There's a small hole in the metal sheath of my bathroom sink. Now water pours through onto the bottom of the cupboard under the sink (or it would, if I was still using the sink). Not good.
Is it possible to patch this hole, or do I have to replace the whole sink?
Argo http://greenrealm.blogspot.com (a science fantasy)

If it is a metal sink and the hole is small enough, ie a pinhole, I would try some metal epoxy putty.
Argo wrote:

How did the hole get there? If a new sink, get a replacement. If it rusted through, then time for a new sink. If it was an accident, then you may be able to patch it, but unless it is very small, you will likely to be able to see it.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit