Hoisting a Keg using Garage Ceiling

Page 4 of 4
Todd H. wrote:

Ah yes! I had forgotten about them. I had considered adding one back when but never bothere.
Harry K
Shoot, that is exactly what I need!
I would still need to use a chain hoist with it though, right, so that I could lower the item once I swing it off the truck bed?
zero wrote:

On 7 Sep 2006 19:46:06 -0700, "satellite_chris"

What do you think the hydraulic cylinder is for?

And the added benefit is that the hydraulic cylinder is gonna make the lowering a low easier/smoother than a chain hoist would.
We mustn't upset the BEER!
-- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /

Back it up right to the chest freezer, lift, swing, lower. Ahh. :)
sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com