HIVAC Information

I would like to see if anyone has heard of the Goodman or Tempstar brand of HIVAC equipment

-- croas

----------------------------------------------------------------------- croast's Profile:

this thread:

usenet

posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Obviously you have not researched this before belching out your question. Search Google on this subject, it has been discussed ad nauseam. Google is your friend

Do I have to do the rest too?

Reply to
Tekkie®

I've worked on Goodman equipment once, and installed many Tempstar condensing units.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon