Hitachi tools ?

I've never owned this brand before. While looking for another tool I found a "12-Volt 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver" for $100.00 off at the Lowe's website. The driver is now $99.00 online*
It has more torque than my 18-Volt Bosch hammer drill.
What are your opinions on the brand?
* See Today's HOTTEST deals (right side of page): http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=home
Specs:
Accessories/Parts Included: 2 Batteries, 1 Charger, 1 Driver Bit & 1 Carrying Case Battery Voltage: 12 Case Included: Yes Charge Time (Hours): 0.4 Charger Included: Yes Color/Finish: Green/Black Drive Size: 1/4 inch Forward/Reverse Rocker Switch: Yes Impacts Per Minute: 3000.0 Length (Inches): 5.5 Material: Polycarbonate Resin Maximum Torque: 840.0 No Load Speed: 2500 RPM Number of Batteries Included for Tool: 2 Tool Weight (lbs.): 2.2 Variable Speed: Yes
Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOaJUjCDhoE

Thanks!
4ax.com:

Can't speak for this item but like 18mos ago I bought a 12" Hitachi compound double bevel miter saw. I have absolutely nothing but praise for it as of today.

Hitachi is a decent brand of tools.
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:32:04 -0800, "Steve B"

I like decent. Got my grabby hands on the tool today. It was a display sample, not exact model, but I like the tool.
I had to leave the store; instead, of spending MORE money.
Ask the guy --no we don't have that.
I found in a 10 minute period.
This guy was from Vegas.

Had to run down to Vegas today and back on a "situation" at one of the vacation rentals. I am bringing back Windsor Wall each trip in my 3/4 ton Dodge. They bring out a palate that has on 144 blocks. I bought 120. They start taking blocks and loading them in my truck on the original now empty palette I brought back. I stop them after four, and say, here's an empty palate. Load 24 of these on the empty palate, and give me the palate that has 120 on it, I say. That way you only have to handle 24 instead of 120. Duh.
They looked at me like I was Einstein.
But that's not the end of the story. The clerk tells me I can get these special delivered to my store in St. George no extra charge, and that's 20 miles from my house. Double Duh. I've been just getting a load every time I have to go to Vegas on business.
The good news is that I got 18.5 mpg on my computer readout at 65 mph.
Steve

Went to Sportsman's Paradise yesterday looking for boat roller.
Don't carry them.
Found it in the boating section.
Where are all these people who are educated and unemployed and looking for work?
Steve