hinges

Please help me in what might be a stupid question: Need to replace some hinges off a bifold door, 2 1/2" x 1 5/8" in size. Went to local home depot and picked out the appropriate size. When I went to install them I noticed that there was a slight bend on one half of the hinge near the knuckle. The other half was flat. When I tried to install the hinge obviously the one side sat up a bit. The only way to get them to sit flat was to push the hinge forward which created a space between the bifold doors (which I don't want). I didn't see any flat ones at HD Loews or a local hardware store here. Is there any way of buying a flat hinge or do they all come like this? Is there any way of flattening out the hinge to take the bend out?

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.

Reply to
edee_em

Google is your friend took a total of 30 seconds

Reply to
evodawg