hinges

Please help me in what might be a stupid question: Need to replace some hinges off a bifold door, 2 1/2" x 1 5/8" in size. Went to local home depot and picked out the appropriate size. When I went to install them I noticed that there was a slight bend on one half of the hinge near the knuckle. The other half was flat. When I tried to install the hinge obviously the one side sat up a bit. The only way to get them to sit flat was to push the hinge forward which created a space between the bifold doors (which I don't want). I didn't see any flat ones at HD Loews or a local hardware store here. Is there any way of buying a flat hinge or do they all come like this? Is there any way of flattening out the hinge to take the bend out?
As always, your thoughts are appreciated.
--
edee em
I know the truth is out there but I like to stay in...
edee_em wrote:

http://www.cabinetparts.com / http://www.hardwaresource.com /
Google is your friend took a total of 30 seconds
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"