High Security Cluster Boxes?

I own a townhouse in a 12 unit complex. I'm constantly getting e-mails from my tenants regarding mailbox break-ins. We replaced the cluster box after thieves destroyed it, and now they've destroyed the replacement.
We need a high security cluster box. Anyone have any experience with this?

Would your area Postal Inspector's Office have a suggestion?
On 5/23/2013 6:01 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

No. They just say, "we can't deliver mail because the cluster box won't close."

Get ready to spend some big bucks then google for:
outdoor high security cluster mailboxes
I saw some really nice ones: attractive, well designed, very well built, quarter inch steel, etc.
Hope this helps,
pilgrim
PS If you are serious also install an infra red outdoor security camera. (google for one)
Perhaps better lighting. Nearest tenant should have sleeping in shifts, overwatch with sniper rifle.
Or, contact your postmaster. Mail theft is federal crime. Call Batman, and have the thieves captured. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I own a townhouse in a 12 unit complex. I'm constantly getting e-mails from my tenants regarding mailbox break-ins. We replaced the cluster box
after thieves destroyed it, and now they've destroyed the replacement.
We need a high security cluster box. Anyone have any experience with this?

Along with lighting, install a security video camera in a position to be able to identify the culprits so that they may be identified by the police.
On 5/23/13 7:54 AM, SMS wrote:

Set up some "decoy" boxes with exploding dye packs like the banks use. They also have GPS tracking devices for the banks now. The thieves don't even know they are being tracked until the police show up at their front door !

I interviewed with a company that makes both technologies about 18 months ago. Neat stuff. The GPS trackers work off the cell system and were triggered when the "pack"[*] was taken through the RFID scanner built into the bank's door frames. As soon as the pack came on line it showed up in their "war room" and they then called the bank and LEOs to give them the login information so they could watch online.
[*] Hollowed out pack of bills.