High quality Electric tankless water Heater with low price from China

Hi,
If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest to consider to visit our online store: http://ateliving.ecrater.com .
We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American clients and other countries' clients.
Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know our company and products info. You could find our price list from our album.
If you are interested in our products, please contact me.
Await your early reply and comments.
Best regards
Arthur Huang Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd Website: http://www.ateliving.com Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/ateliving/ElectricTanklessWaterHeater Skype: ateliving
When my wife and I lived in Asia we used the tankless electric water heaters in the shower and they worked great.
And it is nice to know they are now available here.
I would like to know, however, how much water each model will heat in a given amount of time, such as gallons or liters per minute.
On Sep 5, 6:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

These need to have a out put of at least 5 to 8 ltrs a min to feed two things at once and from my own experience are not all that much cheaper to operate.