High pressure sodium wall timer

On the front of my house I have 2-60 watt high pressure sodium fixtures hard wired to an intermatic SS8 digital timer.. I don't need any fancy programming just 1 off/on each day. Is there a less perplexing timer I can buy. Every time I try to change the setting it just completely aggravates me. Thanks, Richard.
Tork 701A is an electromechanical in wall timer that's easy to use, very durable and dependable, but does require a neutral to operate

I just ordered two of them. One for the front and one for the back of my house. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Richard
Have you considered a screw-in photo-sensitive switch? Automatically adjusts for changing length of days.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I didn't want to keep them on all night. Besides, I am not sure if there is room in the fixture to add the switch. Richard