High Energy Prices?

and going higher? well, you can do something. Improve the efficiency of your home's heating/cooling systems. Like ad windows onthe south and shade them in the summer. Hint/ it won't cost that much and it ads comfort to your home.

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace

Before you start giving advice, maybe you should learn what you're talking about. Adding windows has nothing to do with how efficient a heating and cooling system is. And while southern windows are certainly better than windows facing in other directions, IMO, you aren't gonna save anything in energy costs by adding them. If anything, it's more likely they will result in higher energy bills if you look at an entire year, as adding any windows is clearly a negative as far as summer airconditioning goes. As for not costing much, that is quite laughable.

But then your real purpose was to try to start a lame political debate here, wasn't it?

Reply to
trader4

After you visit "alt.impeach.bush," visit

or

where "Bush Derangement Syndrome" is discussed.

Then decide for yourself which is the more rational and which is the more dillusionial, which is the more objective and which is the more emotional.

Reply to
HeyBub

lets discuss that our commander and chief, who managed to avoid combat service himself is a failure.

It should be clear to everyone that we went into Iraq without enough manpower to maintain order once saddam was removed...

fact is bush fired / retired joint chief member who told him thatr BEFORE we invaded iraq......

bush the failed president.....

3 years till were rid of him, unless were lucky and he gets impeached.

the first bloodbath was Iraq, the second will be republicans at the next election..........

hillary will be our nEXT president:(:(:(:(:(

Reply to
hallerb

I don't know who else will be running, but would probably still rather vote for Hillary.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd