Hi pressure washer as sewer cleaner?

Have they made an adaptation to a hi pressure washer so that it can be used to clean out sewers? I have not seen a direct reference to such a device.... but it would seem to make sense. Please respond.
Al Kondo

As for the adaptation device. I do not know. I HAVE used machines built for hi pressure that you push down the drains. They sure had tougher hoses and put out a lot of water and pressure.
Al Kondo wrote:

Hi, If tree root is clogging up the line, high pressure washer ain't gonna do anything for an example. Tony
Al Kondo wrote:

I doubt if it would be worth the trouble. If the problem is roots or such, the pressure washer is not going to budge it. If the problem is general gunk, it will not have the volume of water to do much good. It is just the wrong tool for the job.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Boy, don't tell Ridgid that they wasted their time on their water jetting machine. I'd hate to think we wasted $4,000 on something that doesn't work.
http://www.toolfetch.com/tools/kj-3000e.html

DanG wrote:

That's not a household pressure washer.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Yes the do have attatchments to blow out your drain. Many of the big Rooter co's also have a mini camera that is used w/ the pressure waher . and to the guys that said "can't cut roots & wrong tool. . ." you have obviously never seen a streem of water cut through concrete.
Ive used 3500 - 4500 lb power washers and tried to cut wood with 0 degree heads on pine. Forget ever cutting through an Oak root, it will not happen, you need to cut it out with a rooter with blade.