HF new promos

Met my parents for lunch, after church. My Mom the coupon clipper had a bunch of Harbor freight ads. A couple offered free set of screw drivers. A couple offered free bar clamp. Neat stuff.
The screw drivers seem to work, and seem fairly good quality.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

For the bar clamp you had to buy something, anything. What did they buy?
Mom gave me the coupons. I havn't been to the store, and havn't read the coupon. Thank you for mention that. I'll be sure to read the coupon.
Mom isn't interested in HF, and Dad enjoys looking around. I'm not sure if he's bought anything there. Maybe.
Reading my text again, it does look like Mom and Dad went to HF. I could have written that more clearly.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus