HF Multifunction Tool - Expanded Attachment Selection

Looks like this tool has been a money maker for them and they're coming up with more attachments.

Red Green

How come the Diamond Cutting Blade is the only "full circle" attachment?

Per the description:

"Blade can be rotated for increased blade life and a full round cutting edge"

Why wouldn't the half-moon and grout blades pictured there also be "full round"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So you can use them right up to a wall.

Reply to
salty

snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

...which is a key feature in lots of apps like grout and caulk removal.

Reply to
Red Green

Thanks guys...

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Which ones are new? My local HF store has had all those attachments on the rack as far back as I can remember.

Reply to
mkirsch1

snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com wrote in news:be0836d2-b850-4c4d-a470- snipped-for-privacy@n5g2000vbq.googlegroups.com:

Congradulations!