HF Multifunction Tool - Expanded Attachment Selection

Looks like this tool has been a money maker for them and they're coming up with more attachments.
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4.asp?r 07_197176&i=Q30219B01H002&custx080262025&keycode00

How come the Diamond Cutting Blade is the only "full circle" attachment?
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=67264
Per the description:
"Blade can be rotated for increased blade life and a full round cutting edge"
Why wouldn't the half-moon and grout blades pictured there also be "full round"?
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:55:25 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

So you can use them right up to a wall.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote in wrote:

...which is a key feature in lots of apps like grout and caulk removal.

Thanks guys...

Which ones are new? My local HF store has had all those attachments on the rack as far back as I can remember.
snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com wrote in wrote:

Congradulations!
:-)