HF Digital Scale - My Promise To You

Page 2 of 2
On Apr 10, 7:13 pm, snipped-for-privacy@example.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

re: 7. Maintain Press with care. Inspect Hamburger Press periodically and, if damaged, have it repaired by an authorized technician.
For those who are interested in becoming an authorized technician, certified to repair a Harbor Freight Hamburger Press, there are resources available:
Certified Technician Training We offer manufacturer-authorized training in a variety of different products using three distinct methods:
* Self-paced Home Study Courses * Classes taught by Professional Staff Trainers * Classes taught by Authorized and Certified Trainers in various geographic locations in the US and Canada
Learning Management System
Our system employs the use of an online Learning Management System (LMS) to administer, assess, and track all training courses and certifications. All students must be able to access the Internet via a broadband connection and a Windows-based PC. A minimal computer able to perform training functions would meet the following criteria:
* 500 MHz processor. * Internet Explorer 5.0. (Users who use AOL™ to access the web must open a separate IE window.) * 800 x 600 screen running at true color resolution. * Sound card & multimedia speakers (or headphones) with adjustable volume . * Firewall and browser adjusted to allow all training content * Attached printer (if printing certificates).
Add pictures here
✖

Sign me up! With the economy the way it is, more people are eating burgers instead of steak.
Being a Certified Hamburger Press Tech is going to be a solid career with many opportunities. I'm thinking I can buy a walk in van and set up all the equipment and spare parts needed so I can offer on site repair of the burger press. I'll have a route where once a month I'll drive down your street and stop at houses needing work done.
Add pictures here
✖

Perhaps you can get the Spatula City service franchise too.
Add pictures here
✖

Hah! My new career as a Harbor Freight Certified Hamburger Press Repair Technician awaits! I'm gonna be rich!!
Add pictures here
✖