HF Coupons

Some on this group just never have contact with the universe of Harbor Freight coupons existing in the wild.
Sure, you can sign-up for their monthly advertising circular or email newsletter and harvest SOME of the coupons, but you can't experience the universe of possibilities those interacting with the rest of society can (AAA magazine, Parade, the Sunday paper, Car & Driver magazine, etc.). I just discovered various entrepreneurs have made it now possible to survey the whole HF ad galaxy!
Ebay.
Yep, what these enterprising folks have done is clip the coupon and put it up for bids on the popular auction site.
For example, one current coupon offers 20% off any single item AND a free flashlight for a piddly $3.00!
If you want to get drowned, use the Google search term of "coupon+harbor+freight". <https://www.google.com/search?num &rlz1PRFB_enUS513US513&q=harbor+freight+ebay+coupon&oq=harbor+freight+ebay+coupon&gs_l=serp.3..0i22i30.10265.13196.0.14040.11.6.0.5.5.0.78.429.6.6.0...0.0...1c.1.14.serp.liYj-sNDi8A>
If you're looking only for the 20% deal, add "20%" to your search term; if you want only the free flashlight, add "flashlight"; and so on.

I get one of their coupon thingys every week.... I use them occasionally. Sometimes they tell me about discounts on cheap stuff that I can't live without, that I never knew existed........ Thank You Harbor Freight, for making my world complete...... I am still waiting for a sale on condom renewer machines , so I can save a LOT of money....
On 5/20/2013 10:57 AM, Robert wrote:

You would have to order that online because their stores don't have fitting rooms. :-)

Obviously, I only buy the sizes that have draw strings, like sweatpants.... One has to be aware of the various models.....
I'm am sympathetic that you are not aware of this, and can only hope, for your sake, that it is generation-skipping ......
:>)))))

he

an

vey

t it

ree

=harbo...>

; if

They have fitting rooms on-line?

No.... They just publish the length of the draw string,.... and I go out on the back porch with a yard stick .......
What do you get when you cross a thread about HF coupons with a penis swinging contest? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's got me gigglling. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
wrote:

No.... They just publish the length of the draw string,.... and I go out on the back porch with a yard stick .......

Sometimes we are here to be serious, and sometimes we are here to have fun.
Woe be to him who doth not smile, for he shall dwell in hell quite well .......
My HF coupon is bigger than yours..... . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
wrote:

Sometimes we are here to be serious, and sometimes we are here to have fun.
Woe be to him who doth not smile, for he shall dwell in hell quite well .......
On May 21, 11:21 am, "Stormin Mormon"

Yes, but mine is "satisfaction guaranteed "......
For some truly wonderful Harbor Freight Coupons, see: http://hooniverse.com/2012/09/24/truth-in-advertising-hazard-fraught-tools/