HF 20% coupon schedule. Probably.

Here's where the HF 20%-off coupon lives today:

Evidently, HF posts a new coupon around one week after the previous coupon expires. You'll note the current coupon expires 3/31/13. The previous resident of this web page expired 2/28/13.

Reply to
HeyBub

I get about 3 HF flyers every week from various sources, each one has a slightly later expiration date, not only for the 20% off, but all the coupons are dated.

Reply to
hrhofmann

The HF coupon in the most recent edition if AAA's Via magazine is 25%. I thought that was going to be the standard. Guess not.

Fake ID

That's a once-a-year special. It's in a different magazine each year.

Reply to
dennisgauge