Heyco Clips?????

I got a 1" switchbox today and it has "Heyco Clips" I am not sure how to use it. Looks like the tabs that have screwdriver slots in them pry up and the lip holds the romex or MC cable in place. Obviously the holes will not take a standard MC or NM type connector. It also has a clip assembly in it. Not sure how to works. Cut I know that with the clip in a receptacle cannot be screwed down to both lugs unless one screw is very very short! Can someone fill me in on this. Thanks.
<< I know that with the clip in a receptacle cannot be screwed down to both lugs unless one screw is very very short! >>
That's why professinal grade wire strippers have built-in screw cutters. This is a common problem with switches and receptacles in handy boxes and conduit installations. Just cut off half the screw length and you're good to go. HTH
Joe