Hey, there are two different types of garage door springs!!!

Sorry for pointing out the obvious, but having recentl done some repairs on my garage door I'm still half-way following along on threads dealing with same. So far it has NEVER failed that someone has said something about side-mounted coil springs and someone else, who clearly owns a top-mounted torsion spring, condradicts him.

Let's be careful out there, people.

Reply to
Dick Yuknavech

You also have rear mounted torsion springs as well as jamb hardware mounted extension springs not to mention doors with counter-weights instead of springs.....

Reply to
Rich