Hexagonal concrete stepping stones

I need about 6-8 of these leading to the back gate.
I thought they could be bought cheaply at Home Despot, but although they show on the Website, my local HD could not find them via SKU#.
Was thinking about DIY in mold, but surfing hasn't produced good source. Lots of fancy stuff, but no plain vanilla hexagons.
Also: I need to figure whether the cost of the concrete (may have to have delivered), plus cost of mold, plus hassle, is worth it.
Is there a better source for (a) molds or (b) readymade steppers?
TIA
HB

How about HD's twin, Lowes? Or, go to a HD store manager to complain about how you are going to have to go to Lowes since the HD system is not working properly. The store managers really are motivated to keep customers happy.
On 11/16/2011 11:09 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Hexagon molds, three sizes:
http://www.gardenponds.com/Paver%20MoldsHexagonSmooth.htm
DIY mold construction instructions
http://www.ehow.com/how_6363798_make-hexagon-concrete-stepping-stone.html

I don't think the average Home Despot employee could find their ass using both hands. Seriously!
Got a Menards nearby?

***No Menards. Also see above about the HD guy really tried to help; took a lot of time; problem may be with on-line catalog.
HB