Hex to standard chuck adapter?

I've gotten a decent little 12v Black and Decker cordless as a gift, and it's handy . . . nice sort of middle ground between the trusty Dremel and the powerhouse Craftsman (both corded.) My one little issue is the quick-release bit system on there . . . lots of bits out there for it, of course, but it irritates me to have to buy another bit I already have two of. Anyone know of an adapter that'll let me use a standard bit with this gem?

Reply to
Boondoggle

Yes there are certaily small size Jacobs chucks available with a hex shaft for just what you say . Max 1/4 inch drill. $US16.80. And i am sure there are others cheaper.

page 2308 2/3 way down.

-- John G

Reply to
John G