Hex to standard chuck adapter?

I've gotten a decent little 12v Black and Decker cordless as a gift, and it's handy . . . nice sort of middle ground between the trusty Dremel and the powerhouse Craftsman (both corded.) My one little issue is the quick-release bit system on there . . . lots of bits out there for it, of course, but it irritates me to have to buy another bit I already have two of. Anyone know of an adapter that'll let me use a standard bit with this gem?

Yes there are certaily small size Jacobs chucks available with a hex shaft for just what you say . Max 1/4 inch drill. $US16.80. And i am sure there are others cheaper.
http://www.mcmaster.com/ page 2308 2/3 way down.
-- John G
Thanks for the link, John. Apparently I'd missed using the word shank in my searches. Looks like I'm set up, now!
message I've gotten a decent little 12v Black and Decker cordless as a gift,