Heres the new standard in glass and window cleaners ; toss all the other spray products .

Ive tried dozens of so called good window cleaners but they always left streaks. From reading the comments of Users on the site above, i decided to try it. This is definitely the Best . Incredible results. Easy to apply and remove . Just want to give a heads up in case youre looking for a top notch product like this.
Im not associated with the MFG or Amazon in any way ; just passing along info on the best product ive found for its application. I havent tried it on other surfaces like chrome, but i plan to .

.ffdc.sbc.com:

Pretty amazing stuff, isnt it ? Im going to experiment using it on other surfaces as it says to on the bottle. But on glass, it almost makes it invisible to me.