Here is the easy way to take a drier apart

no tools needed
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v 152129389531633&set=vb.172882496632&type=2&theater

I don't do Facebook...
However, there is this...you might think it's over at 2:00, but keep watching.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lE3N5N-Ueng

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:26:37 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Facebook is the Devil. Too many bad things come from it.
On 4/29/2014 6:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Die, everybody, die! Facebook is the devil!
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 04/30/2014 06:20 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I like Facebook, I can keep in contact with friends and relatives all around the world.
On 4/29/2014 2:26 PM, philo wrote:

This is your clothes dryer. This is your clothes dryer on heavy machinery. Any questions?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 04/30/2014 05:14 AM, philo wrote:

So fan f*cebook, and their advertisers, and pretty much anyone else for that matter, that's the problem. Me, I'm holding on to the last tiny little shred of my privacy while I can.
Jon
On 04/30/2014 08:20 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:

I use the Facebook Purity extension and all is well.
Of course there is no way to block all ads, but ads are everywhere and my brain just tunes them out so I don't find them to be a bother.
On 4/30/2014 8:20 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:

I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be in any public or private hands so much that I've had trouble convincing some organizations that I even existed. I've never had a credit card other than my bank debit card and many people think you must be a criminal if you demand privacy. I've been on to the identity theft creeps for decades and don't get my mail where I live because for more than 30 years I've used private mailbox services. I have a fellow who receives all my mail and packages for me because I don't want anything stolen from the mailbox at the front door or any packages left on the steps. Identity theft happens because many people are idiots. Trust no one. ^_^
TDD
On 04/30/2014 09:23 AM, The Daring Dufas wrote: <snip> > I've spent most of my adult life scrambling any information that may be

The reason I have such an "I give a shit attitude" is because *I* am the person others must "beware" of.
My wife and I let a friend of our live here for a while and when his first Social Security check arrive "care of" my name. I just saw my own name on the check and thought it was my tax return...and cashed it.
Though the bank should NEVER have accepted a two party check ...they did and I never thought anything of it. When our room mate never got his check I told him some crook must have stole it and "they will throw the bum in jail".
All sorted now, but ....