Hercules Hooks?

Has anybody tried those Hercules Hooks I've seen advertised on TV for hanging stuff on the wall? They're basically thin curved pieces of steel that you shove through drywall that can reportedly hold up to 150 pounds. The guy hawkin' them is the same guy that sells the OxyClean and Orangey stuff, so right away I'm skeptical. But I have a lot of photos and stuff to hang on the wall, and though a bit pricey, these things look a whole lot easier to use and less damaging than using a bunch of wall anchors.

Their website is

-Fleemo

Reply to
fleemo17

A buck and a half each for 10 pieces of wire. Wish I had a business like this. I predict if good, they'll show up in most stores but if just another gimick, they'll show up in the dollar store ;) Frank BTW, a good do-it-your-selfer would make his own.

Reply to
Frank

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote in news:1160847936.379270.229110 @f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

That Billy Banks is nothing more than a very successful salesman - a showman. Junk peddlers hire him because he can convince people the world is flat. Look at all the different crap he peddles.

Always remember none of what anybody in a commercial is their belief and not one word is original. It is pure script. They are being paid to say each word and how to say it.

Billy is very good at what he does. I'm surprised one of the TV shopping places hasn't roped him in like they did This Old Sears Whore. They even resemble each other.

Reply to
Al Bundy