Help with Whirlpool Dryer

Hello, The belt has jumped off of my dryer and the drum obviously will not turn. I have taken the front off of the dryer and can not for the life of me figure out how to remount the pulley and route the belt to get it to turn the drum. The dryer is a model LER662OPQO that is less than a year old and probably under warranty, but I'd love to be able to get this thing running again this weekend. Can anyone describe how to mount the pulley and route the belt??
thanks, Bobby
I think I got it. Gave up for a while and then went back down there and got it on and it is running now.
Bobby
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (BGBevill) wrote in message

Hi,
Model# may be LER6620PQ0 ( with zero's ).

This should help..... http://www.applianceaid.com/whirlpool-dryers.html#belt
http://www.applianceaid.com/images/threadbelt2.jpg