Help with Weedeaterproblems.

My brother in law brought me his Weedeater GTI 15T to get running. Of course he had been tinkering with it before and had it in a semi state of disassembly in relation to the fuel system. I do not have an owners manual or repair manual. I am looking for a diagram of the carberator, fuel line set up, gas tank/ fuel filter set-up, and any suggestions on a ball park setting for the mixture screw. Hopefully this will be a one shot deal, so I don't want to invest in a repair manual. Thanks in advance.
Dump it. Go and get a STIHL FS 45. JD
<DIV>My brother in law brought me his Weedeater GTI 15T to get running. Of course he had been tinkering with it before and had it in a semi state of disassembly in relation to the fuel system.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;I do not have an owners manual or repair manual. I am looking for a diagram of the carberator, fuel line set up, gas tank/ fuel filter&nbsp;set-up, and any suggestions on a&nbsp;ball park setting for the mixture screw.</DIV> <DIV>Hopefully this will be a one shot deal, so I don't want to invest in a repair manual.</DIV> <DIV>Thanks in advance.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=