Help with toilet water supply and vibrating pipes

I have a toilet that I just replaced the Fluidmaster valve with an American Standard shutoff valve and new flapper.

The problem I was having before was that the tank was not filling and the toilet would run for a very long time.

Now that I replaced the Fluidmaster, the tank will fill, but it takes a very long time to do so (8 mins).

I first tried to open up the toilet water supply to get more water flowing, but when I do, I get violent vibrating of pipes from the valve and the kitchen sink water filter and pipes. So I keep the toilet water supply barely on to keep the water flowing, but it's too low of a flow to fill the toilet quickly. What can I do about this?

I'm afraid I introduced the problem when I followed the FluidMaster website trouble shooting tips of removing the seal of the fluidmaster and turning the toilet water supply on and off a few times (trying to dislodge any particles/debris). But the water supply used to operate full on without the noise in the pipes. But after troubleshot and installed the new shutoff valve, I get the noise.

Help!

Thanks

EL

Reply to
E/K Littlefield

you need to flush the toilet more then 8 times per minute? damn !!!

E/K Littlefield wrote:

Reply to
Die Spammer