Help with Slip Resistant Floor

My son just moved into a house with the floor of the front porch painted with a glossy concrete paint. I would like to apply a slip resistant paint of some sort. However I live in the Toronto area and the area will soon be covered with snow. So I am looking for a floor paint that will not only be safe from slips and falls, but one that will withstand scrapes from snow shovels. Any advice please ?

Thanks.

Reply to
malam

Use a floor polisher with sand. You will ruin the brushes.

Reply to
Nick Hull