Help with gas valve replacement

Hello, I'm trying to find something to replace Robertshaw Unitrol 7000-BKER furnace gas valve. That part may be 25 years old. So far, I've been unable to find out what may substitute.
Thanks for any help. Dave

This is Turtle.
You did not say what kind of gas Natural or Propane so in this case you have to get one that can go either way. You have a switch on it to go to propane or natural gas by just turning a knob.
Get a Robert Shaw Unitrol Model 7008-AERC-S7A or the code number 444-503-758. I know they still make this model.
It would be nice if you state some more info onb it as to what it goes on a voltage, side discharge, or standing pilot or auto ignition and it even being standing pilot type. More Info.
TURTLE
http://www.zared.com/Sports/Equestrian/Endurance/Rides_and_Races/AERC /
davexnet02 wrote:

Robertshaw Unitrol 7000-BKER replacement = Robertshaw 700-061 Reference for 700-061: http://www.icca.invensys.com/uniline/c/c21.pdf
or locate a Honeywell V800 series gas valve. reference: http://catalog.honeywell.com.au/categorydetail.asp?categoryid=ctg13867

Hi Turtle/Gate, thanks for the info. the existing valve is on a residential furnace, natural gas, 24V. It looks suspiciously like this one, which I found on the net:
http://home.comcast.net/~davetest/closeup.jpeg
Here's the complete info on the valve sticker: Robertshaw unitrol 7000 bker 3a7-501-901 Max 1/2 PST REG 3.5 I-II 7.0 60HZ 24VAC 0.2 amp 15f4701
Dave