Help with adding wireless switch to ceiling light

Ive got a hookup in our condo ceiling for a light, but unfortunatly there is no switch for the power. It is always on, and it would not be easy to add a wall switch to the line. Ive been looking for something that would allow me to control the light wirelessly.
I know x10 is available, but then I would have to place an x10 reciever in the light fixture (http://www.smarthome.com/2250.html or http://www.x10.com/automation/lm15a_s.html ), plus a transmitter in an outlet on the same line.
It would be far more practical if they have a device that could sit in the ceiling and receive wireless signals to turn on/off, instead of using an x10 transmitter and reciever. Anyone know of devices that could work?

wireless fan controller

The box stores carry just what you are asking for. Both my fans with lights work by remote control. 25-----60 bucks
I checked out the fan controllers, but the ones I saw required a large adapter to be installed. Too large for the space available in our case, and I didnt really want to have such a large remote control when all I needed was on/off.
I was able to find an adapter at Rona that you screw your light bulb into, and then screw it into your fixture. You can then use any household remote to turn the light on/off and even dim it. Cost was around $30. I forget the name though :(