HELP with 1997 Mixer Company

I am looking for information on a company that was in business around the 1997 time frame. I have a mixer/blender manufactured by them and want to find out more information on the mixer/blender. The company's name ( at that time ) was U.S.Best Inc. They manufactured these mixer/blenders , tank cleaning equipment, package and hanhandling equipment, pumps, etc. Their phone number ( at that time ) was 812 - 941 - 8867. Last known address was P.O. Box 0346 New Albany, In. 47151-0346 If anyone knows of this company or has any information about hem I would appreciate it
Thanks, Joe snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net