Help! Whirlpool Refigerator water collects

I have a five year old Whirlpool refigerator, model number ET18GKXGNO.
It works okay, except that water collects in the bottom of the refrigertor. Below the crispers, there is a depression built into the inside bottom, Water collects there and it ices over. If I empty the water it refills. I can sometimes year the refrigertor making a sort of gurgling noise. The water doesnt overflow the depression that I can see.
There arent any other problems that I know of with the fridge.
Does anyone know what causes this and what I can do about it?
Thanks for any help.

Hi,
A clogged or restricted defrost drain can do this, if the defrost water cannot run down the drain it can/will spill out and run inside and settle under the cripsers. http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_leaking.html http://www.applianceaid.com/defrost_drain_freezes.html
Some helps and tips are above.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote in

Thank you, Jeff!. I will check it out. Dont know exactly what Im doing but will figure it out.
TY again.

This might help as well, http://tinyurl.com/6jehq
If you get a chance, let us know how you make out with it.